WTF! I just noticed my last post is on March. Not last month, but March, 2018. Hell! I miss writing in my blog, which used to be one of my favorite thing to do 🙁
Okay. Coming to the point, I have this habit of publishing my Vote candidate and opinion before Elections. Been doing this for past 3 times:
- 2011 – Casted (wasted) my First vote
- 2014 – Excited and saddened about it !!! – Kejriwal times
- 2016 – My Vote for Naam Tamilar Katchi (NTK)
Hence this post, just hours before my 4th time Voting.
From my First vote @ 2011 to 2019, Its a massive transformation for me:
- From `finding and voting for the right person` to `Questioning the fundamental constructs of Democracy` (Thanks to Socrates: Why Socrates hated Democracy)
- From `why Modi/Ragul Gandhi and other Politicians behave this way` to `Aren’t they acting perfect like any other human being according to Maslow’s hierarchy?` (Thanks to Zeitgeist, Jacque Fresco and Peter Joseph)
- From `I hate the corrupt Politicians` to `I dont know how to evolve the people, starting with me`.
- From `Hopeless` to `Hoping to witness the First major upgrade to Democracy`
Without going into detail like my previous Election posts, I am going to finish this quick. I decided to vote for
R. Rangarajan, IAS Officer, Maiam Party
For following reasons:
- Kamal Haasan – His intentions and strong Will (I might later regret it, if he turns otherwise. But I have seen what others did, given the Power)
- This candidate’s profile (0 cases, IAS Officer, can’t go with the self declared affidavit though)