Dedicating the title to all ‘Jedi, Padawan and Dark lords’ in my Circle and around the world. If you don’t watch Star wars, ignore the title.
Grassroots Business Development Team
My primitive NGO website sales process yielded me 0.37% conversion in Tamilnadu last month, bringing in 32 orders in Round 1 (More here). Now I am assembling a team to replicate the same process to reach out to the NGOs in other states and get more orders. Thus bringing more NGOs online and equipping them with a highly functional website with Donation page, Blog, Events, etc.,
If this sounds interesting to you, reach out to me @ linkedin.
And as we expand beyond Tamilnadu, made a promo Video for the Website offering in Hindi:
The content gathering part is happening at a terrible pace because of my bad processes, which slowed down the site development and deliveries as well. Experimenting and improving the process to solve this super serious bottleneck.
Will write more on this next month with rock solid deliveries.
Startup School (SUS) Co-Founder matching
My SUS Co-Founder match making profile got approved earlier April first week. Since then, connected to so many interesting people doing interesting initiatives in the Non for Profit space. Few of them are:
- Akhilesh, Swarupa Yatra – A mix of Volunteering + Internship + Travel. Loved this idea
- Anton, Platform Good – Impact Run for US.
- Uday Kumar, Timebank.
And atleast a dozen other people.
- Margin call -> Best of the best. An inside view on what was happening, just before the hell broke loose!
- Planet of the Apes – First 4 movies
- American Pie – Reunion -> The classic. I usually re-watch 1 or 2 American pie movies each year. But missed it somehow in 2020. So catching up 🙂